PR & Policy
We thrive on plot twists, surprising points of view and unconventional approaches. In an era of echo chambers, dumbing down and polarisation, we think further, to bring thought provoking health stories to the world and to make evidence useful to everyone.
Our services will help you think further and find the best way to engage with your audience.
- Strategic & creative development
- Issues & crisis management
- Consumer, HCP & trade media relations
- Digital & social media
- Corporate communications & thought leadership
- Patient advocacy programmes
- Advisory boards
- Policy analysis & influencing
- Spokespeople training
- Impact evaluation
- Local market co-ordination